Privilege Manager’s dashboard is completely interactive and actionable so you can quickly gain visibility into all your endpoints. You’ll see what your users are doing, and discover what top applications are in your environment. Privilege Manager is agent-based which means you can deploy agents to discover endpoints, apps, and capture all processes.
1. Stop the Thycotic Agent and Thycotic Application Control services
2. Delete the client database files located in the c:\programdata\arellia\clientitems folder
3. Delete the PMAgent certificate
3a. Open mmc.exe
3b. File menu -> Add Snap-in -> Select Certificates -> Add
3c. Select Computer Account -> Select Local Computer -> Finish -> Ok
3d. Go to Certificates\PM Agent\Certificates
3e. Delete the certificate
4. Start the Thycotic Agent service and then the Thycotic Application Control service
5. Open Powershell
6. Run the ‘c:\program files\thycotic\powershell\Arellia.Agent\SetupAgent.ps1’ script
7. Run the ‘c:\program files\thycotic\powershell\Arellia.Agent\SetAmsServer.ps1’ script
Unsigned Driver Issue
After installed the bundled agent, we might have this A digitally signed driver is required issue. Windows blocked Arellia Application Control Driver’s installation because it is unsigned driver.
Here is the fix to let Windows 10 ignore unsigned drivers.