High Level Installation Steps:
EPV = Digital Vault + PVWA + CPM
PAS = EPV + PSM
Enterprise Password Vault Solution (PVWA) Installation
o Make sure you are using run as administrator to run setup.exe file. Domain admin account will not work
Three major steps:
3. Click to proceed to the next step of the installation. The CPM installation wizard appears and displays a list of required features that it will install on your computer before it can install the CPM.
6. Select , then click to proceed to the Vault Connection Details window where you specify the connection details of the Password Vault.
7. Specify the IP address or DNS of the Password Vault, and its port number, then click to proceed to the Vault’s Username window where you specify the logon details of the Vault user.
8. Specify the name and password of the Vault user who will create the CPM environment in the Vault. Click ; the installation process will now build the CPM environment in the Vault and on the CPM machine.
9. After the CPM environment has been created, the Setup Complete window appears.